1. THE PURPOSE is to promote longevity and safety in aviation; to represent the interests of senior pilots worldwide; to inspire youth to fly; and to promote fellowship among senior pilots.
2. MEMBERSHIP is open to any pilot who has flown as Pilot in Command in any Class or Category of aircraft while in compliance with the legal requirements applicable in the nation issuing his/her flight authority, on or after reaching the age of eighty (80).
3. DIRECTORS are elected by and act on behalf of the members. Director’s two-year terms expire on the last day of the month of each biennial anniversary of their appointment.
4. OFFICERS are elected by the Board. Their two-year terms expire on the last day of the month of each biennial anniversary of their appointment.
The Officers shall include:
5. AN ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING or Regional Meetings will be held at a time and place(s) determined periodically by the Board of Directors.
6. DUES shall be specified by the Board of Directors. Payment is due annually, or to accompany an application for membership. Non-payment will result in lapse of membership.
7. THE LIABILITY of each member shall be limited to the payment of annual dues.
Approved by the Officers and Board of Directors - Feb 19, 2014 (First minutes)